Eloise Glass Dome
10% off on orders placed on or before February 7, 2023. Use promo code upon checkout: VALENTINES10. This item is available for pick-up at our Production Hub in Makati City or for delivery, at your convenience.
Preserved roses, hydrangea, rice flower, gypsophila and pine leaves tucked safely inside a glass dome with a wooden base. Comes with built-in lights and stored in a signature Fig & Vine box adorned with a ribbon and emblem.
HOW TO USE THE GLASS DOME LIGHTS:
- Insert AAA batteries into the battery hatch
- Flick the switch on the bottom of the dome base to turn it on and off.
- Display - Keep away from direct sunlight. Display on a flat surface to prevent from falling.
- Cleaning - Dust off with feathers or a soft cloth to prevent scratches on the glass surface.
- Water - Keep away from water or moisture at all times.
DIMENSIONS: 15 H x 13 W cm
TOXICITY: Generally toxic to animals if ingested.
LIFESPAN: The preserved florals within the dome could last 3-5 years.